Tiaret English Teachers Forum
Hello and welcome to English Tiaret Forum

If you are a member log in.
If you have not subscribed yet, please register and feel free to share with the other what you have learnt.

Thank you
Hello and welcome to English Tiaret Forum

If you are a member log in.
If you have not subscribed yet, please register and feel free to share with the other what you have learnt.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

منتدى تيارت لاساتذة اللغة الانجليزية

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read below to know how to register and upload files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : Teacher of English and journalist
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Read below to know how to register and upload files Empty
PostSubject: Read below to know how to register and upload files   Read below to know how to register and upload files EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 10:01 pm

الزملاء و الزميلات،
لرفع ملفات نحو الموقع الرجاء مراسلة إدارة المنتدى على البريد المذكور في حالة عدم فهم التوجيهات المشروحة أدناه. على اية حال بداية يجب ضغط الملفات المراد رفعها بواسطة أحد برامج الضغط المعروفة و أشهرها وينزيب و وينرار، وبعدها يمكن الدخول إلى أحد مواقع رفع الملفات المجانية و منها الموقع المقترح أدناه وبعدها نسخ الرابط الذي ينتج بعد الرفع على مشاركتكم في المنتدى، وشكرا جزيلا للجميع..
في حالة عدم شعوركم بالراحة و أنتم تقومون بكل هذه الخطوات الطويلة ابعثوا ملفاتكم دون أي ضغط و لتكن من نوع وورد أو باور بوينت أو غيرها و الإدارة تقوم بالواجب، شرط توضيح القسم الموجهة إليه سواء الصوتيات ، الاقتراحات، السنة الأولى أو الثانية ..الخ.
To all colleagues, first of all if you don't (want to) understand what I am going to explain send your files to my e-mail: slimaneboudalia@hotmail.com; or you can add me as a contact so you transmit me your files through Msn messenger.
Before you can read or write topics please register. You choose a username and password and then you will receive an e-mail that contains the confirmation of your username and password with a link to activate your membership in the forum; so click on it to be a member.
For uploading files to the forum (putting them in the forum), you go to any uploading site (eg http://uploadhosted.filefront.com) you must have your files zipped or rared, that means compressed using a softaware called winzip or winrar ( free from these links:winrar: www.download.com/3001-2250_4-10745708.html?spi=d8dc3bcbddd379bd6d610c332f09b498?idl=n for winzip try this link: www.download.com/3001-2250_4-10704232.html?spi=8b40c4873c3ed106dc93a4e1fe79c24f?idl=n as for photos no need to compress.
when you zip or rar you files ( word;exel; powerpoint or any type) go to the upload site then put the files in it and copy the link and paste it in your topic and like this we can dowload the files from the forum.
For any questions I am ready to answer.
Spoiler:
[spoiler][code][scroll]
Back to top Go down
https://englishtiaret.forumotion.com

Read below to know how to register and upload files
Page 1 of 1